4.3.11

Baby Steps to learning Ruby

Categories:

I've taken the plunge and gone back to college.  I'm going to document my progress with my very first steps at learning to program.  The Course is Web Technologies. It conists of Client Side (html, css, javascript), Introduction to Web Technologies (a general overview and some SQL), and Server Side (Ruby, Rails).  Server Side is terrifying, and exciting in equal measure.  Our first project is to build an e-commerce web application using the rails framework. Currently I haven't an iota of how I'd even start to build this project, but I'm confident that over the coming weeks it will become clear, and I'm looking forward to building a whole range of new skills.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Baby Steps to learning Ruby"

Post a Comment